Monday, November 5, 2018

Just a little talking.

just a small conversion between two characters.


Tracy was lounging on one of the beds in the small hotel, channel surfing, and stroking Sierra her pet cat.



“Hi Honey” Tracy said as hotel door opened and Nathaniel her husband walked in.

“Hi Tracy.” Nathaniel continued as he walked to a chair and started to take off his shoes “do you want to go rob a bank?”

“What?” Tracy said turning the TV off.

“Do you want to go rob a bank?” Nathanial repeated as if it was common question for a husband to ask their wife.

“Why are we robbing banks?”

“Not banks, bank we’re only robbing one.”

“Why?” Tracy implored.

“Because it’s the only way I can prove my sincerity to Teller.”  Nathanail continued “He gets the money but we get a percentage of course.”
‘What are we going to do with stolen money?”

“Hold on to it tell we can give it back without blowing my cover.” Nathanail said shrugging.

“Okay, I’m in.” Tracy said after thinking on it for a second.

“Should I be worried that you agreed?”

“It will be fun, I’ve never robbed a bank before.”

“Never? In your entire life?”

“Nope.” Tracy said leaning back against the bed. “I've robbed people, houses and stores, lots of stores, oh and an army but never a bank. What about you?”

Nathanail noted Tracy’s sober tone at  mentioning the store robberies.

“I’ve done People, and an office before but never a bank.”


No comments:

Post a Comment